additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Live conference > Allow user to access the class
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Allow user to access the class

Allow user to access the class 6 years 9 months ago #16446

When someone request to access to class. When I allow user, user add to student statue but not add to Conference. How I solve this situation?

Also I translate the language file but I can't change name of "ENTER". Enter buttom which is access to class.
Grnt1.png
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Allow user to access the class 6 years 9 months ago #16465

• Nana
What Joomla! version do you use?

Re: Allow user to access the class 6 years 9 months ago #16466

I use joomla 1.7

Re: Allow user to access the class 6 years 9 months ago #16492

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Onur,

There was a bug in the component. We have implemented necessary changes to have the component fixed and made the updated version (1.1.1) available for download. Remember to backup the files you translated before you reinstall the component.

Please note that to allow user to access the conference, you should add user to conference from the backend of the component. Go to LiveConference -> Users and add a user there. Then, check if the user is able to join the conference on the frontend.
Should the problem still persist, please describe steps you make in more detail.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.