additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Live conference > LOCALHOST PROBLEM
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: LOCALHOST PROBLEM

LOCALHOST PROBLEM 4 years 10 months ago #22905

Hi there!
I've purchased the one domain license of Live Conference component, but in the first place I wanted to set it up on my machine (localhost) and I have a problem. Namely I cannot access the configuration panel through the backend and I cannot access the conference component through the frontend. Can you resolve this problem? It's very important that I can set up my site on my PC firstly and then load it on my Internet domain (www.snd.edu.gr) the one I've purchased the license for.

Thank you
Last Edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Haralampos Athanasoulas.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

LOCALHOST PROBLEM 4 years 10 months ago #22908

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello,

it is difficult to say, what is exactly wrong with the back end until we see the problem, which is not an option in this case. Please, try setting error reporting to maximum (Global configuration - server) and let us know what errors can be seen. Screenshot would be appreciated.

Regards,
Maria.
JoomPlace Support Team

LOCALHOST PROBLEM 4 years 10 months ago #22909

Hello Maria.
I've put the Maximum error reporting in global administration of my site and this is the result when I choose the configuration tab of Live conference:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in C:\xampp\htdocs\my_edu\administrator\components\com_liveconference\_helpers\App.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Declaration of LiveConferenceController::display() should be compatible with JController::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = false) in C:\xampp\htdocs\my_edu\administrator\components\com_liveconference\controller.php on line 22

Fatal error: Call-time pass-by-reference has been removed in C:\xampp\htdocs\my_edu\administrator\components\com_liveconference\models\configuration.php on line 61

Thank you.

LOCALHOST PROBLEM 4 years 10 months ago #22911

Hello there!
I managed to resolve it myself. I've got the 5.4 version of php and there was a bug in the configuration.php. I changed the ampersand before the dollar on the values: &$this-> (made it $this->) and &$rows ($rows) and everything OK. I' ll keep in touch for other problems. problems.

Thanks anyway. :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Maria

LOCALHOST PROBLEM 4 years 10 months ago #22912

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello,

glad you resolved your issue and thanks for posting the solution in this thread.

Maria.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds