additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 images

2 images 11 years 5 months ago #3440

Another problem, more complicate: copie of images in articles.
I use MOS-images (it works better with my template) and after articles' transfert I have in child-site 2 images: on with absolute adress and the second - I suppose from Mosimage (module: janews from joomlaart.com). Help, please
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:2 images 11 years 5 months ago #3443

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. We will update this component in the nearest future. I will let you know about that in this forum tread.

Best Regards
Anatolii

Re:2 images 10 years 8 months ago #5988

I've dowoloaded this new version but I receive error:
Your license code is invalid. Please go to joomplace.com, log in to your members area and get the valid license code.
I 've found new code in member area but I don't know where I must put it. Please help

Re:2 images 10 years 8 months ago #5991

• Dmitry Pluzhnikov
Hello
The field for the code should be in our component - when you try to access any option of it. If you don't have such a field, please post a screenshot of the page which is shown when you try to access any of the options in MS Control component. You can also send us Super Admin's access to your site (and link to it of course :) ) so we could fix the issue faster. Please, use information from the Contact us link for this.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.