Home > Forum > Joomla components > Multisites Control > Nothing showing up in synchronization list
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nothing showing up in synchronization list

Nothing showing up in synchronization list 7 years 9 months ago #12274

I'm wrestling with getting MultiSites Control working right. I can't seem to find any documentation anywhere so I've been trying to wing it with the help file. I have my two sites setup and I want to copy content from one to the other. The DB connection tests OK.

I choose the source site and select a single destination site from the Synchronization tab and click "Show." At that point it does nothing. No items show up, nothing in the error logs, nothing at all. I've checked, re-checked and triple-checked my entries and it just doesn't work.

I would have tried downloading a newer version but for some reason it doesn't show up in my member area. All I see is Search and Content. I can understand SiteMan not being there as it is a free component now.

We purchased 1st priority support, is there a separate forum for that? How can I invoke that? Also, is there a manual or some other documentation that the help file?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Nothing showing up in synchronization list 7 years 9 months ago #12276

• Ann
Hi,
can you please send your request to This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it and provide the temporary admin accesses to your sites? We'll investigate the issue asap and let you know what's the problem.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds