additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Online Memorials Directory > Add Comment does not work
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add Comment does not work

Add Comment does not work 3 years 2 months ago #25193

• Bruce Bouley
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Okay I give up. I purchased and installed the Online Memorial software for Joomla 3. I am running Joomla 3.4.1 and installed and activated all of the modules and plugin that came with the software. I input a memorial and then went to the site front end and in the memorial that was setup tried to enter a comment. I could type in the comment box and then placed my name in the name area. However, when I clicked on the button to post the comment. NOTHING!!! I tried everything I could to see if this function was turned off but could not find anything that would activate this button.

PHP Built On: Linux p3slh084.shr.phx3.secureserver.net 2.6.18-402.el5PAE #1 SMP Tue Feb 10 18:29:18 EST 2015 i686
Database Version: 5.5.33-log
Database Collation: latin1_swedish_ci
PHP Version: 5.3.24
Web Server: Apache
WebServer to PHP Interface: cgi-fcgi
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 3.4.1 Stable [ Ember ] 21-March-2015 20:30 GMT
Joomla! Platform Version: Joomla Platform 13.1.0 Stable [ Curiosity ] 24-Apr-2013 00:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:36.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/36.0

I tried this in Firefox 36.0 and IE 11

Since I pid $49 for this it would be nice to have it work properly.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
The following user(s) said Thank You: resievertstace, tchrisitanboots, eparquettmode

Add Comment does not work 2 years 4 months ago #25541

Same for me
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.