additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Online Memorials Directory > Memorial component not getting another language
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Memorial component not getting another language

Memorial component not getting another language 3 years 8 months ago #24825

Hello Support,

i have purchased Memorial component for my site . I have installaed it and its working fine.
Now i want to this component for 2 different language . I have done all the things in Joomla Language festure.
Like Installed swedish language ini files of component and joomla as well as.
But when i select Sedish flag component is working but all the labels names will get from english ini (from admin ini) file.

Please let me know i resolve this.

Thanks
Raviraj
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Memorial component not getting another language 3 years 8 months ago #24845

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Raviraj,

the language strings of the component are allocated to .ini files. If you translate them to other languages and copy to appropriate folder (e.g. en-GB, es_ES) it should be displayed on FE depending on Joomla settings.
If you have completed the translation and it is not displayed on FE, we would need to check the issue on your site.

Please provide temporary administrator credentials in a HelpDesk ticket.

Thank you.
JoomPlace Support Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.