additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Social Media Issue

Social Media Issue 5 years 7 months ago #22284

With the new update, I cannot turn off LINKEDIN without it causing problems in the Category view. Anyone else having this problem? I can switch off all other social media links - but when I turn off Linkedin, the search function stops works and only 2 obits show. with the linkedin button "on" my side mod gets pushed to the bottom of the page. I would be happy to remove the code that displays the linkedin piece, please advise where to do this. Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Social Media Issue 5 years 7 months ago #22324

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Dear,

We would appreciate the link to your site.

To be honest, we don't quite understand what categories may have to do with LinkedIn.

Thank you!
JoomPlace Support Team

Social Media Issue 5 years 7 months ago #22405

• mithcd
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
JMPPRODUCTIONS wrote:
With the new update, I cannot turn off LINKEDIN without it causing problems in the Category view. Anyone else having this problem? I can switch off all other social media links - but when I turn off Linkedin, the search function stops works and only 2 obits show. with the linkedin button "on" my side mod gets pushed to the bottom of the page. I would be happy to remove the code that displays the linkedin piece, please advise where to do this. Thank you.

Hi buddy, found any luck on this so far? Would be nice to see a graphic reference for this issue to be analyzed.
Life is too short to run proprietary software.

Social Media Issue 5 years 7 months ago #22435

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hi Mithcd,

Yes, we've resolved the problem. It was a local issue.
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.