additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Personal Goals Manager > Add menu doesn't appear correctly
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Add menu doesn't appear correctly

Add menu doesn't appear correctly 4 years 11 months ago #23731

Hello,
I have reinstalled PGM in our site but the menu icons are off because the sub menu contained in the plus sign icon doesn't appear in a pop up menu like it should. All the sub menus appear directly on the page which forces the other icons to be offset.
Can you help me solve this issue please?

Thanks

Katleen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Add menu doesn't appear correctly 4 years 10 months ago #23758

• Dmitry Baraishuk
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 15
Hello,

Could you please provide screens or link to your site with test access details to try to help you?
JoomPlace Project Manager

Add menu doesn't appear correctly 4 years 10 months ago #23768

Hello,

Thank you for responding so soon. Here is the link to our site. www3.virtuogym.com/index.php?Itemid=203

you can log on as username demo with demo1234 as a password. You will see that the menu contained in the plus sign icon is showing up automatically instead of a pop up menu! So the template is all off.

Please help! :-)

Thanks again,

Katleen
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.