additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: UI/UX help

UI/UX help 4 years 1 week ago #24497

Hey guys, I just installed Personal Goals Manager and the UI is very confusing, you have to go to three separate pages to take advantage of all the features and it is hard to understand what feature to use for what. I still don't understand the difference between Plans and Goals.. Records and Habits etc.. I wish the three Dashboards were merged into one easy to understand dashboard with better tooltips and descriptions of how to use it.

Has anyone successfully implemented this in their website and if so do you have any tips to make it easier to understand? If I can't figure it out, my members aren't going to either lol

Please share links to your sites or tips on how to use modules or documentation to make it easier for my users to understand.

Thanks in advance :) and despite the frustration regarding the UI and UX... I gotta say thank you for offering a component of this style when no one else does.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

UI/UX help 4 years 5 days ago #24498

• mike w
  • Junior Boarder
I'm still working on this thought. Although, I'd have to say that I'm still working on it.
Data must have backup.

UI/UX help 3 years 5 months ago #24976

• Qin Soun
  • Fresh Boarder
Working on what? Although, working on what?
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.