additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > SurveyForce Deluxe > Cannot Add or View Survey Questions
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Cannot Add or View Survey Questions

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions 1 year 8 months ago #25712

I have Survey Force Deluxe version 3.2.0.001 installed on a Joomla 2.5.28 Website running under PHP version 5.5.37. The database is version 5.5.50-cll. The Content - SurveyForce Content and the Editor Button - SurveyForce plug-ins are installed and enabled.

I have created a new survey and the Sample Branching survey is installed. Both are set to Active.

I would like to add and edit the survey questions. As instructed in the tutorial, I go to Administrator > Components > Survey Force Deluxe > Surveys. The two active surveys are shown on the Surveys List. The names of the surveys are shown in the Name column but the [View Questions] links are not shown. (On a Joomla 3.6 site running version 3.2.0.020 of the software, the [View Questions] links appear as expected.) Furthermore, the links to the questions do not appear in the HTML source code of the Surveys List page.

I have reinstalled the Survey Force Deluxe component and plug-ins. The question links are still not visible. How can I add and edit the survey questions?

By the way, I am signed in as a Super User and that same account is listed as the author of both surveys. Both surveys are set to Public.
Charles
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Charles Brockman. Reason: Added a note about user access level.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions 1 year 8 months ago #25719

HI
I am relatively new to this but why don't you try and create a new survey and see if that works better.
Atilla

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions 1 year 8 months ago #25720

atilla kocsis wrote:
...why don't you try and create a new survey and see if that works better.
Both my new survey and the sample survey exhibit the same error.
Charles

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions 1 year 8 months ago #25721

Does the tool have a version for 2.5? the download i see on the site implies its for 3.x

Have you tried to upgrade your site from 2.5 to 3.x ?

Atilla

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions 1 year 8 months ago #25722

atilla kocsis wrote:
Does the tool have a version for 2.5?
Yes, the site is running an older version of Survey Force Deluxe compatible with Joomla 2.5.
Have you tried to upgrade your site from 2.5 to 3.x ?
The site is not ready to upgrade yet.
Charles

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions - Solved 1 year 7 months ago #25730

I found the route to add and edit questions:

Administrator > Components > Survey Force Deluxe > Surveys. Then in the listing of available surveys, click on the Name of the survey to open the question editor.
Charles

Cannot Add or View Survey Questions - Solved 1 year 6 months ago #25750

• Tanya
  • Thank you received: 14
Hello Charles,

I'm glad you've figured out how to find this.

Best regards,
Tanya
  • Page:
Moderators: tom
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds