additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Testimonials Component > Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend

Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend 4 years 2 months ago #24416

When I add new testimonials and click save, save and close, save and New, Save as copy, the testimonials manager acts like it's going to refresh but the content area of the browser goes blank and does not refresh. If I click the back button, it takes me back to the edit form. If I click back again, I can see that the testimonial was added.

When I attempt to delete a selected testimonial, the page looks like it's going to refresh (same as above) no refresh.

This is a clean install of Joomla 3.2.3 (Joomlshine Template JSN-Boot kickstart package). I installed Joomla 3.3.0 update package on top
I have the latest versions of the following components installed:

Akeeba Backup
Akeeba Admin Tools
AcyMailing
JCE Editor
JEvents
JSN ImageShow
JSN Mobilize
JSN PowerAdmin
JSN Uniform
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend 4 years 2 months ago #24419

Anyone? Anyone?

Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend 3 years 8 months ago #24808

I get the same blank page if I add testimonials to the menu. Plus I can't get the add testimonials to work either.

Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend 3 years 8 months ago #24821

it has now become "500 - JHtml thumbler not found" error message. I think I've totally broken the website now :(

Blank Page after adding or deleting from backend 3 years 8 months ago #24822

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello,

the blank page indicates that there's a conflict. We would need to investigate the issue on the site.
Feel free to provide credentials in a HelpDesk ticket, so we could check the issue directly.

Kind regards
JoomPlace Support Team
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.126 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.