additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Testimonials Component > Ideas for CSS tweak to improve submit form?
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Ideas for CSS tweak to improve submit form?

Ideas for CSS tweak to improve submit form? 2 years 1 month ago #25624

If you go to my site at www.allmedphysicians.com/testimonies and then click on the Add testimonial button a popup comes up where the buttons for bold, italic, etc... are very dark and the letters can't be seen. I think this is preventing people from submitting testimonies. I was wondering if you had any idea of some CSS tweak that might fix this or do you think I need to seek help from my template provider?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Ideas for CSS tweak to improve submit form? 2 years 1 month ago #25629

• Tanya
  • NOW ONLINE
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi.

Yeah, it seems to be a problem of the template.

You can compare the creation form for testimonials on your site to our demo demo30.joomplace.com/our-products/testim...?view=form&catid=100

Best regards.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.