additional
Home > Forum > Joomla components > Testimonials Component > Imagelist - what's it for? Ratings & server death
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Imagelist - what's it for? Ratings & server death

Imagelist - what's it for? Ratings & server death 4 years 1 month ago #24145

Yes, I can guess what it's for, but adding it to the template shows nothing. Logically (IMHO) it should be linked with "Add image" but it's not. Add image just uploads an image for later use. This is wrong. If you're adding a testimonial and add an image during that process it should be attached to that entry. There shouldn't be a second step required - that step I can't work out either).

So, how do I use Imagelist? I have it in my template, but it shows nothing.

Secondly, ratings isn't working. Again, it's in my template, but nothing shows up.
<div class="testimonial" itemprop="reviews" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Review">
<div class="testimonial_inner">
<div class="testimonial_caption "><h4 itemprop="name">[caption]<!--x--></h4></div>
<div class="testimonial_text" itemprop="reviewBody">[testimonial]</div>
</div> 	
</div>
<div class="avatar_on">
<div class="testimonial_steam "><!--x--></div>
<div class="testimonial_image" itemprop="image">[avatar]</div>
<div class="testimonial_author " itemprop="author">[author]<br>[city], [state]<br>[date]<!--x--></div>
<div class="testimonial_author_descr ">[author_descr][imagelist]<br><br>[rating]<!--x--></div>
<div class="tm_clr"><!--x--></div> 	
</div>

Then I thought I may not have rated the testimonial so went and checked. It had a 2, but I decided to change to a 5. Refreshed the page and everything on the server crashed with the following error:

Not Acceptable

An appropriate representation of the requested resource <whatever path I tried> could not be found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

As always, I was working in a sub-directory of ckdev,info - my dev server. This affected every other installation on this server. Before saying, "It cannot be our component" wait. I deleted the whole offending site, and guess what? Everything else came back....
Last Edit: 4 years 1 month ago by ian@citruskiwi.com.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Imagelist - what's it for? Ratings & server death 4 years 1 month ago #24217

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Greetings,

please create a ticket via HelpDesk with a link to this thread. We'll check the issue.

Kind regards
JoomPlace Support Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds