additional
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Overall rating

Overall rating 2 days 14 hours ago #26962

• François
  • Fresh Boarder
Is there a way to compute and show the overall rating for each field ? Is it possible to enable this feature for some fields and disable it for some other fields ? In the specifics fields settings, in the category, in the menu page settings ?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Overall rating 15 hours 50 minutes ago #26967

• Katya
  • Thank you received: 5
Hello François,

Thanks for writing in.

Would you please come up with a specific example, just to make sure we are on the same page.

Thank you.

Overall rating 14 hours 22 minutes ago #26968

• François
  • Fresh Boarder
Katya

Your Joomplace demo page is the one : you get an overall rating for statisfaction & quality criters ! Can't reproduce it...

In my case I'm working first on localhost and testing all reviews extensions because I Don't want to make a wrong choice.
1 is too expensive, other too light, another too complicated with some features not working fine.
Are remaining 2 solutions : yours and a php external one which can be embedded with an iframe. I'd prefer to use a fully Joomla intergrated extension --> testimonials

Regards
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

We do our best to secure your data and to be
GDPR compliant.
However, we are not fully there yet.

With that said we'd like you to know that we use cookies.
We store user session cookie only to enable both registered and guest users to use the shopping cart.
Please note that 3rd party cookies may still be encountered on the pages with social media "share" and "like" buttons.

To ensure your privacy we have currently stopped using any analytics tools like Google Analytics.

We anonymize your IP address on the server side so your IP is not tracked by any means.

We DO NOT pass ANY of your data to 3rd parties.
We will do our best to provide maximum transparency in future if anything will change.

Also, we will store cookies to determine if you saw this message.