Home > Forum > Joomla components > Testimonials Component > Sorting testimonials by up and down buttons
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sorting testimonials by up and down buttons

Sorting testimonials by up and down buttons 3 years 11 months ago #24087

Hello!
I have problems with sorting the testimonials (testimonials manager) with drag and drop in admin area. So I activate under administrator/components/com_testimonials/views/topics/tmpl/default.php the comment areas for manual sorting with up and down icons:

Here are the uncomment areas:
<th width="10%" class="nowrap">
         <?php echo JHtml::_('grid.sort',  'JGRID_HEADING_ORDERING', 'ordering', $listDirn, $listOrder); ?>
              <?php if ($saveOrder) :?>
                     <?php echo JHtml::_('grid.order',  $this->items, 'filesave.png', 'topics.saveorder'); ?>
         <?php endif; ?>
</th>

<td class="small">
 <?php if ($canChange) : ?>
<?php if ($saveOrder) :?>
<?php if ($listDirn == 'asc') : ?>
<span><?php echo $this->pagination->orderUpIcon($i, true, 'topics.orderup', 'JLIB_HTML_MOVE_UP', $ordering); ?></span>
<span><?php echo $this->pagination->orderDownIcon($i, $this->pagination->total, true, 'topics.orderdown', 'JLIB_HTML_MOVE_DOWN', $ordering); ?></span><br/>
      <?php elseif ($listDirn == 'desc') : ?>
             <span><?php echo $this->pagination->orderUpIcon($i, true, 'topics.orderdown', 'JLIB_HTML_MOVE_UP', $ordering); ?></span>
             <span><?php echo $this->pagination->orderDownIcon($i, $this->pagination->total, true, 'topics.orderup', 'JLIB_HTML_MOVE_DOWN', $ordering); ?></span><br/>
      <?php endif; ?>
 <?php endif; ?>
      <?php $disabled = $saveOrder ?  '' : 'disabled="disabled"'; ?>
    <input type="text" name="order[]" value="<?php echo $item->ordering;?>" <?php echo $disabled ?> class="input-mini" />
                                            <?php else : ?>
                                                    <?php echo $item->ordering; ?>
                                            <?php endif; ?>
</td>
Here is the edited file:

So, now I have a column with up and down arrows to sort the entries. That's fine. But furthermore I have input fields with the sorting numbers. But the system don't save the new sorting numbers which i type into the fields...the save button on top of the column isn't clickable. What can I do?

Here a pic of the new column with the grey save button under the word "Reihenfolge" (stands for order).

Please help :-)

Thank you very much and have a nice day!
Greetings from Germany!
Marcel
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Sorting testimonials by up and down buttons 3 years 11 months ago #24104

• Maria
  • JoomPlace Team
  • Thank you received: 388
Hello Marcel,

thank you for submitting a ticket in the HelpDesk system. We'll reply in the ticket.

Kind regards
JoomPlace Support Team

Sorting testimonials by up and down buttons 3 years 10 months ago #24178

Dear Maria,
I don't get any solution for my issue. How is the status of my problem?

Thanks!
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds