Published on May 21, 2021
Our company reserves the right to change or modify current policy without prior notice. The altered version becomes effective within 2 business days after it is published on our website (https://www.joomplace.com).
You are granted a non-exclusive right to use our components and accompanying documentation.
The code is made available to you pursuant to GNU General Public License. Without limiting your rights under the GPL, the component and related documentation are subject to the terms and conditions of this end-user license agreement.
You are authorized to make any necessary modification(s) to our products to fit your purposes without prior written consent from JoomPlace. However, once the code is changed by you we will support the modified component only on a paid basis.
JoomPlace has no influence on the development of Joomla!. All products are always designed for the latest released version, but we can give no guarantee that the product will run with future versions of Joomla.
Our components are developed to be compatible with native Joomla! functionality. We do not take responsibility for improper work of our products if they are used in combination with the extensions that are not Joomla’s default ones.
Support is provided on a paid basis and includes:
- Guidance on the product’s usage
- Fix of extension’s issues caused by its own bugs
- Answers about components’ functionality, features, settings
- Advising on our services, terms & conditions
Providing Super User and FTP access to your site for bug-fixing is highly recommended and ensures the most appropriate solution. In case if the issue cannot be reproduced on our end, we won’t be able to fix it unless you send us the required credentials.
Functional limitations and design imperfections are not considered bugs and will not be eliminated in terms of free support. You are welcome to send us your feedback and we may consider suggested changes for implementation in future versions of the product.
Please, note the following:
- We do not provide free support if our extension’s source code has been modified by you or a third-party developer. You will need to consult with us regarding paid support options.
- We do not fix issues preventing our components from working properly if they are caused by your site template incompatibilities, conflicts with other extensions and third-party plugins. In this case, we can assist you on a paid basis.
- We do not answer
toquestions not related to our products or services. If you seek professional consultation about Joomla! CMS and its extensions or web development in general, you can proceed with the paid support option.
- We do not give comments about the extension’s code alterations. It requires developer’s involvement and can be done only in terms of paid support (consultation) or custom development (ready-made code for necessary changes).
- We do not change standard functionality according to customer’s suggestions if we don’t feel like it. Such changes can be requested as custom development.
There are several ways of getting in touch with JoomPlace:
- Skype: joomplace_consultant
The main and most effective way to contact us is Helpdesk. You can submit any questions via this channel. Technical support requiring bug-fixing is provided only via Helpdesk. If you report a problem using another way of communication, we will request you to submit a Helpdesk ticket as well.
Please avoid submitting the same request multiple times and/or in different channels to emphasize the urgency. We reserve the right to remove the duplicated messages and continue correspondence through one source only.
Working hours: from 6am to 2pm (GMT) Monday through Friday.
The support department is closed on weekends and public holidays.
Response times may vary based on ongoing requests in the work queue. Average response time is 1 business day.